1. Congratulations on being the Yellowglen Terrace Spring Racing ambassador! What has it been like so far and what are you most looking forward to during the Melbourne Cup Carnival?
Thank you so much. It’s an honour to have been asked and to be welcomed into the Yellowglen family. So far it’s been amazing – very busy but filled lots of laughs, some incredible fashion and lots of new friends. There has been so much work put into the Yellowglen Terrace this year, it looks incredible and I can’t wait for everyone to come and see it. I’m looking forward to seeing the fashion and stunning millinery, everyone always puts in a huge effort for the Carnival, so I can’t wait to see what everyone is wearing.
2. This year’s Yellowglen Terrace is all about bringing a bit of the Hamptons to Melbourne. What can racegoers expect when they visit Yellowglen Terrace?
Em (Emma Clapham, Yelowglen Terrace Lifestyle Director) has done an incredible job style the Terrace this year! You can expect to see a lot of greenery and of course hints of gold and sparkle – also racegoers will have the best view of the track from upstairs. The selfie hub is one of my favourite parts of the Yellowglen Terrace, so make sure you check that out too.
3. Do you have a favourite Yellowglen sparkling?
Of course, the Vintage Pinot Noir Chardonnay. It’s a classic!
4. Do you have any fashion tips for this year’s Melbourne Cup carnival?
My fashion tips would be to have a bit of fun with your millinery, don’t be afraid to wear something a little quirky. Dress for the appropriate day and wear comfortable shoes.
5. What are some of the key beauty products you use as part of your beauty regime?
I love HydraFacial treatments to get the skin all glowy (The Doctor’s Studio do them!), Too Faced have a blush in “I Will Always Love You” that gives a beautifully natural, long lasting glow to your cheeks too and Cetaphil to get rid of all of the make up at the end of the day.
6. Do you have any Spring Racing beauty tips for our readers?
Make sure that you’ve got a good sunscreen applied before putting on your make up – you don’t want to be beetroot red on your way home. It’s spring, so don’t be afraid to wear a pop of colour, whether it be a bold coral lip or pastel mani. And wear a big smile…that should be numero uno!
Yellowglen Terrace is located on the West Lawn, Flemington Racecourse (448 Epsom Rd, Flemington) and is open to the public throughout the Melbourne Cup Carnival.