In celebration of 2019 and the Year of the Pig, “ji hai”, Choice Hotels Asia-Pac has plated up the top five places to get some Aussie pork on your fork.
From delicious honey glazed Kurobuta “char siu” pork and casarecce to crispy pork belly, pulled pork and pork jowl, meat lovers can experience a culinary journey like no other and travel around the country exploring the very best of Australian pork.
Recommended places to eat and stay include:
- Eat: Mr Wong – Cantonese-style food in a larger than life way
- Stay: Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member – Located in the heart of Sydney close to major attractions including Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and Sydney CBD business district.
- Eat: Tipo OO – Italian cuisine in an intimate, sophisticated laneway
- Stay: Clarion Suites Gateway – Situated on the banks of the Yarra River and a short stroll from some of the city’s top attractions.
- Eat: The Trustee Bar & Bistro – Stylish bistro for grills and pasta
- Stay: Ingot Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member – Located within easy access to Perth’s major attractions including Optus Stadium and Swan Valley.
- Eat: Golden Boy – Traditional Thai eatery with a contemporary twist
- Stay: Comfort Inn & Suites Sombrero – Situated 6km from Adelaide CBD and major attractions such as the Art Gallery of South Australia, the South Australian Museum, beautiful beaches and the Adelaide Oval.
Visit https://www.choicehotels.com.au/ for your next trip away