TOPSHOP has announce model and It Girl Hailey Baldwin as the new face of denim for the Global Spring Summer 2015 campaign.
Baldwin’s new appointment cements her status as a model to watch. She’s not alone in working with the brand with TOPSHOP today announcing that her friends Kendall and Kylie Jenner will be designing a limited edition capsule collection for them.
Speaking about Baldwin’s appointment, TOPSHOP Creative Director Kate Phelan said, ‘The TOPSHOP denim collection is perfect on Hailey, she has an energy and vitality that shows the collection of jeans and the different moods and personalities; the sexy Leigh, the tomboy Mom and the fashion girls favourite Baxter. Hailey is all these girls, she is street smart, stylish and most importantly individual.”
The latest collection offers a wide range of fits and silhouettes in authentic denim fabrics, washes and styling, keeping the range fashion forward but still accessible and relevant to all TOPSHOP customers.
The new range offers the following nine shapes in the collection, including TOPSHOP classics; Leigh and Baxter and introducing new fits Binx and the Jamie Flare:
- BINX High rise, comfort stretch jean with raw hem.
- JAMIE FLARES Authentic, super stretch, high waisted jean, slim to knee and flared to the hem.
- GIRLFRIEND Slim straight leg, ankle grazer jean in an updated stretch fabric in vintage inspired washes.
- LEIGH Super soft skinny jean, mid-rise ankle grazer.
- JONI Skinny, super high waisted jean, spray-on skinny.
- JAMIE High waisted, super stretch skinny jean.
- BAXTER Authentic slim leg jean, mid-rise, relaxed fit, with comfort stretch.
- MOM Authentic, rigid, high waisted jean with tapered leg.
- HAYDEN Loose fit, boyfriend jean with rip & repair details.
The campaign, styled by Kate Phelan, was shot in London by highly acclaimed fashion photographer Harley Weir, and features key items from the TOPSHOP SS15 denim and mainline collections. Alongside this, TOPSHOP has created a short film featuring Hailey modelling the collection.
You can shop the new denim range in stores and online now.