With October being the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness, Couturing encourages you to wear pink this month and show your support.
We’ve picked our top 5 pink fashion finds this season from our local Australian designers, showing you different ways to wear the bright and fun hue!
1. The Hybrid Tango Top by Manning Cartell
This fun number is bold, electric, neon and textured. All things we love this season! The sport luxe silhouette is subtle and chic, with the added flirty touch of pink that brings together this fresh and fun look.
2. The Embroidered Georgette Lizette Dress by Yeojin Bae
It was our favourite look from the collection when we saw it on the runway, and still is. This stunning number is sure to be the talk all dinner parties this season. We love the rose pink embroidery that is truly the icing on this cake!
3. The Clean Cap Sleeve Orchid Frame Dress by Josh Goot
Josh Goot can never do any wrong in our eyes. This beautiful number encapsulates the essence of what digital prints are all about in the design world. Bold structure and a flawless silhouette makes this dress a must-have in the wardrobe.
4. The Cell Mini Skirt by Dion Lee
Another local hero, Dion Lee’s Cell Mini Skirt embodies passion and wildfire with its pop bright hues and cellular-inspired print. We loved it so much, it featured in our Spring Racing Fashion at Caulfield editorial. Looks perfect paired with a simple, white t-shirt.
5. The Fairytale Dress by Camilla & Marc
The name itself sells the dress. Like a modern day fairytale, this dress is charming and fun perfect for those Pimms Cup infused afternoon tea parties. We just adore the bright fuchsia trimming!
Donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation here.
- BY JASMIN INSPIRED BY THE ETERNAL WANDER
- WIN TICKETS TO VAMFF 2014 WITH NORTHLAND SHOPPING CENTRE
- THE FUTURE OF FASHION – VAMFF LAUNCH THE 2014 NATIONAL GRADUATE SHOWCASE
- DULUX AND VAMFF REVEAL COLLABORATION WITH GORMAN AND ROMANCE WAS BORN
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE FASHION FESTIVAL (VAMFF) FASHION FILM SERIES LAUNCH
- GLAMOUR AT LONDON FASHION WEEK
- A-LIST BEAUTY – THE BEST MAKEUP FROM THE 2014 OSCARS
- CHANNEL YOUR INNER GLAMAZON WITH NARS
- VERSO, THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF SWEDEN SINCE IKEA
- MUSTELA – A BRAND WORTH KNOWING FOR YOUR BABY AND FOR YOU