CHRISTMAS HITS HIGHPOINT
One of Australia’s biggest retail destinations is making gift buying and planning for Christmas easy and affordable. Christmas will be hitting Highpoint Shopping Centre one month early with a festive- themed Christmas Shopping Day on Wednesday 23 November. Over 78,000 shoppers are expected through the Centre between the extended trading hours of 9am -midnight.
Christmas Shopping Day will see shoppers spoilt for gift ideas with over 250 deals available from fashion, food and lifestyle retailers – many providing exclusive offers on festive favourites. One-day- only offers will be available from retailers such as Topshop & Topman, Peter Alexander, Typo, The Body Shop, Shaver Shop, Seed, Kikki.K, Country Road, Sunglass Hut, Sportsgirl, Mimco and many, many more.
Complete with in-store events and retailer activities, Highpoint’s Christmas Shopping Day will also include:
- Santa’s Village – Have a merry little photo with Santa on level 2, outside David Jones, 9am-11pm.
- Sensitive Santa – Children with autism can have a photo with Santa in a calm and relaxed environment before the centre opens to the public at Santa’s Village. Bookings can be made at Highpoint’s Customer Service Desk or via 03 9319 3344.
- Christmas Ski Lift – Take a photo in the snow in Highpoint’s winter wonderland photo booth on level 3, outside Mecca Maxima, 11am-midnight.
- Doughnut Time – Receive a complimentary Christmas doughnut when you join Highpoint’s free Wi-Fi on level 2, Fresh Food, 3pm-stocks last.
- Igloo Bar – Enjoy a Christmas drink at the pop-up igloo bar on level 1, The Junction, 6pm-midnight.
- Christmas cookies and face painting – Available on level 3, Riverbank Food Court, 11am-3pm.
- Persistent Panacea – a walk-through art installation by Victoria University’s Skunk Control group that takes a look at the ‘world inside the wardrobe’. Located on level 3 outside Gorman.
For plenty of present ideas and lots of things to keep the family entertained, head to Highpoint Shopping Centre, 120-200 Rosamund Road, Maribynong or visit www.highpoint.com.au for more information.
THE CREATORS MARKET IN PRAHRAN
The Creators Market has an incredible group of 30+ boutique stall holders this Saturday 26 November being held at Prahran Town Hall (180 Chapel Street) from 10:00am – 3pm.
It’s the final market of 2016 and is the perfect place to go and and tick off the Christmas presents list (or just spoil yourself). With food, homewares, jewellery, fashion, clothes, beauty and so much, it’s a great place to visit and support local businesses.
The Creators Market, 180 Chapel Street Prahran VIC