British beauty Suki Waterhouse fronts the latest campaign for Burberry’s new Eyes collection. Developed by Burberry Make-up Artistic Consultant Wendy Rowe under the creative direction of Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer Christopher Bailey, the new range includes mascaras, eyeliners and brow definers.Designed to give you the ability to effortlessly create the illusion of a natural, larger eye and naturally sculpted, full brows, the range includes Bold Lash Mascara, Curve Lash Mascara, Effortless Kohl Eyeliner, Effortless Liquid Eyeliner and Effortless Eyebrow Definer.
“In order to enhance the lash and make it as natural and full as possible we have developed two new mascaras, each giving a slightly different finish.” said Rowe. The Bold Lash Mascara creates intensely volumised, bold lashes. The Curve Lash Mascara gives you lifted, fuller lashes.
“For definition and to enhance the eye shape use the Effortless Kohl Eyeliners, they are long lasting – an effortless product requiring minimal reapplication.” advises Rowe. “The Effortless Liquid Eyeliner has been designed for easy application thanks to its rubber grip. It is long lasting and used to effortlessly intensify the upper lash line.”
To create a strong brow, Rowe says “The Effortless Eyebrow Definer is undetectable and the two shades are perfect for sculpting and creating the illusion of a fuller brow for a youthful look.”
GET THE LOOK – SUKI’S BURBERRY EYES CAMPAIGN MAKEUP
- Apply a wash of Sheer Eye Shadow in Trench No. 02 over the entire eyelid
- Use a fine brush to line the colour below the bottom lash line
- Draw Effortless Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black No.01 along the lash line, smudging slightly past the outside corner of the eye with fingertips
- Line along the lower lash line and blend for a diffused look
- Sweep mascara in Chestnut Brown No.02 onto the top and bottom lashes, using a zig- zag action to coat lashes from root to tip
- Apply Effortless Eyebrow Definer, starting at the arch and working towards the tail of the brow
- Use the brush to comb the inner corners of the brow into place to create natural-looking definition
The new range will be available from David Jones stores and online from 2 November.