Delivering an inspirational beauty experience like no other, Architects of Beauty will return to Highpoint Shopping Centre for its third consecutive year, taking place on Thursday 10 May until Sunday 13 May 2018. This year titled Architects of Beauty: From All Angles, the category-defining event series will explore beauty with a focus on the face, base and body, through a series of hands-on workshops, masterclasses and brand new events, including a special Mother’s Day beauty brunch to celebrate mothers and their influence on beauty and life.
Architects of Beauty: From All Angles will be led by some of the biggest names in the Australian beauty industry, including beauty media pioneers, Instagram icons, make-up visionaries and wellness innovators, who will share their insights, learnings and tips on beauty business, mastering on-trend looks and ‘inner beauty’.
This year’s architects include:
• Elle Ferguson – Instagram superstar, new beauty entrepreneur and founder of all-over-body glow, ELLE EFFECT
• Nadia Bartel – Highly influential style and beauty blogger
• Sigourney Cantelo – Renowned beauty editor and founder of online beauty destination, Beauticate
• Sarah Holloway – Wellness innovator, and co-founder of leading green tea company, Matcha Maiden, and revolutionary wellness café, Matcha Mylkbar
• Brooke Meredith – Certified wellness coach, and founder and Editor-in-Chief of luxury lifestyle publication, A Conscious Collection
• Karla Roccuzzo – Beauty expert, Vlogger and celebrity make-up artist
In addition to attending events led by these beauty luminaries, Highpoint customers will also have access to workshops by leading beauty retailers including Christian Dior, David Jones (including Giorgio Armani), LUSH Cosmetics and Ottoman3.
Bringing Architects of Beauty: From All Angles to life visually will be Louise Seymour: a scientist turned self-taught artist, and founder of paper art organisation, Paperlab, located in Melbourne’s West not far from Highpoint. Seymour will fuse art and science to create oversized floral sculptures that will encapsulate the event space.
Architects of Beauty: From All Angles will be held from Thursday 10 May to Sunday 13 May 2018, at Highpoint Shopping Centre, Level 2 (outside David Jones), 120-220 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong, Victoria. To find out more and book in for Architects of Beauty events, visit www.highpoint.com.au.
COST: Ticket prices vary
The full Architects of Beauty: From All Angles program includes:
Thursday 10 May
• From Get-up to Glam with Karla Roccuzzo (6:00pm – 6:45pm)
• Giorgio Armani x David Jones present Beauty to Go (7:30pm – 8:15pm)
Friday 11 May
• LUSH presents The Art of Bath & Beauty (6:00pm – 6:45pm)
Saturday 12 May
• Beauty Unfiltered (12:00pm – 1:00pm)
• Dior presents The A/W Trend Edit (1:30pm – 2:15pm)
• Find Your Brow DNA with Ottoman3 (3:00pm – 3:45pm)
Sunday 13 May
• Mother’s Day Beauty Brunch presented by Dior (11:00am – 12:30pm)