We headed backstage to catch a glimpse at the creative L’Oréal team behind VAMFF Runway 3 Presented by Frankie.
HAIR BY L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL
Dip-dyed ponytails were a new twist to the runway at Frankie’s presentation at VAMFF. Combining natural textures with organic and oriental inspired shapes turned this modern oriental knot into the newest Autumn/Winter accessory!
“This look was inspired by the contrast of sleek minimalism with a touch of something different. The coloured ends and slight movement through the ponytail add an edge to an otherwise demure look,” explains Caterina Di Biase, L’Oréal Professionnel VAMFF Hair Director.
Boasting a sharp middle parting and hair softly pulled back into a knot, the ponytail swayed down the runway with a touch of colour.
- Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Milk to towel dried hair for nourishment and to enhance a natural healthy shine. Blow dry in and then iron the hair straight. Create a clean centre part.
- Using a fine tooth comb, back comb the roots in two small sections above each ear. Smooth and pull the lengths back and secure with a hair tie just above the nape. Make sure the ears are covered. Add hair extensions to the ponytail for extra length.
- Spray the hair with L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Crystal Gloss for a shine boost. Tie the ponytail into a knot and secure with bobby pins.
- Spray hair with L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium Hairspray to hold style in place and inject some colour into your lengths by applying L’Oréal Professionnel HairChalk approximately half way down the ponytail or use a coloured spray.
L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL PRODUCTS USED:
– L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Strengthening Milk RRP $38.00
– L’Oréal Professionnel Tecni.Art Crystal Gloss RRP $25.00
– L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium Hairspray RRP $15.00
– L’Oréal Professionnel HairChalk RRP $25.00
MAKE-UP LOOK BY L’OREAL PARIS
Keeping with the oriental theme of the show, L’Oreal Paris Make-up Director Elsa Morgan opts for a slim liner above the eye socket to capture the collections essence.
The L’Oreal Paris SuperLiner Perfect Slim Eyeliner in Intense Black is the perfect choice to get creative.
“It’s all about being your own artist. The liner encourages you to be playful and think outside of the box. The inspiration came from the 1930s, black and white photography with a clean intellectual artistic approach to the liner,” says Elsa Morgan, VAMFF Make-Up Director.
Keeping it clean with a nude face and matte finish, L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream and Nude Magique BB powder set the skin for a flawless runway finish.
L’Oréal Professionnel hair care and styling products are available in salons nationwide. For your nearest salon stockist call 1300 651 141 or visit www.lorealprofessionnel.com.au
L’Oreal Paris is available at all leading department stores, Priceline and supermarkets nationwide. For more information visit www.lorealparis.com.au