The campaign features Montana and Nadia’s natural beauty and personalities and showcases their affinity with Lano’s natural products.
Highlighting glowing, healthy skin, the images draw on iconic Australian elements such as RM Williams, Dinosaur Designs, Akubras and denim.
Celebrating the new campaign, we asked the girls to share some of their top beauty tips with us. the girls shared some of their top beauty tips with us.
- Lanolips Tip: “I love to use 101 ointment on my décolletage – it’s amazing for highlighting, one of my tricks is to use it on a clean mascara wand to brush up my brows.”
- Beauty Tip: ” For me when it comes to beauty, I think the best tip I have is ‘less is more’. I’m all about the natural look, some people look great with lots of makeup, but for me I keep it simple – so you’ve just got to work with what works for you and not try too much like anyone else.
- What would we find in your beauty bag: “Lanolips Tinted Balm in Red Apple – I love to pop it on my cheeks to add a little colour as well as my lips, I use Moroccan Oil to keep the ends of my hair from drying out (and it smells delicious) and Spice Bomb – Viktor and Rolf it’s a masculine scent and I love it!
- 3 Beauty Products you can’t live without: “Lanolips 101 Ointment of course, you can use it for practically everything… Even an eye cream! You need a great everyday face wash and a ultra hydrating moisturiser.They’re my staples – I always believe that if your beauty look is relatively natural you can have more fun with clothes! “
- How do you maintain glowing skin: “For glowing skin my number one tip is to drink an insane amount of water, around 3-4 litres a day, and make sure you really stick to a routine when it comes to your face.”
- Beauty Tip: “I love to emphasis my freckles, I even draw a few more on with brown eyeliner!”
- Lanolips Tip: “I typically have a terrible reaction to nickel and the 101 Ointment protects my skin, which means I can get away with wearing crazy statement earrings that aren’t real gold.”