While Spring Racing has become synonymous with fashion, the beautiful spring weather means it’s become the perfect time to road test new beauty looks! However, finding the time trying to pick up the perfect dress which matches your fascinator, then trying to find the perfect shoes while trying to squeeze in hair appointments, means little time is left to pick up those beauty essentials which will help you make it through the carnival season looking polished and primped.
To make things a little easier for you Sportsbet have teamed up with Violet Box to curate a special gift for you. If sign up via this Special Offer and make your first bet $5 or more on your first bet, you will receive your very own Spring Racing Essentials Violet Box, choc full of beauty must-haves. So what’s in this special box? We’ve tested the essentials and can assure you, you will not be disappointed!
- St Tropez Bronzing Mousse – Let’s face it, one of the biggest beauty faux pas during racing season is matching your beautiful dress with a streaky, orange tan. Now if you don’t want to look like an ompah loompah this racing season, now you need to get your hands on St Tropez’s Bronzing Mousse. This blue based formula will not only help you avoid the dreaded orange glow, but the formula is easy to apply and Aromaguard technology means you won’t have that fake tan smell.
- Appelles Organic Soap – Before you apply your fake tan you need to ensure your skin is prepped and ready. Make sure you exfoliate
- Model Co Lipgloss – This handy lipgloss not only fits snugly inside your bag, but the smart, built in mirror means it’s extra easy to apply!
- So Susan Flutter Mascara – This beautiful gold packaging makes this beautiful mascara an accessory in itself. The formula not only gives you enviable, long lashes, but it works hard to keep your lashes hydrated, meaning they won’t get brittle, which is great if you are attending multiple race days.
- Polished London Nail Polish – To complete your beauty look, a perfect mani and pedicure is essential to ensure you looked polished from head to toe. This bright guava shade by Polished London is one of the hottest colours this season and a great way to finish off your look.
- Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser – You might be tired after a long day at the races but it’s still important to make sure you remove all your makeup properly. Avene’s Cleanser has a gentle formulation, which won’t dry out your skin but will ensure it removes impurities, leaving your skin looking dewey and clean.
- Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty – Spring time is a great excuse to try a new scent. Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty is the perfect fruity and floral fragrance for the carnival. At the perfume’s core peony, pink lily and jasmine form a delicious based. Note of bergamot, red berries and peach Bellini form inviting top notes, evoking a sense of timeless beauty and elegance.
- Eslor Introductory Collection – It’s important to keep your skin hydrated during racing season. This will not only help your makeup go on smoother, but it will help your makeup stay on for longer. Eslor’s Introductory Collection will give you a chance to try their popular range. The soothing cleanser will help clear away dead skin cells, the Botanical Peeling Gel will revitalise your skin, the Chlorophyll Lifting Mask will rejuvenate tired cells and the firming day cream will restore much needed hydration while you sleep.
Whether you’re a horse racing buff or just want to learn how to bet horses, the Spring Carnival is the perfect time to have a bet. Now we don’t suggest you read the form guide cover to cover, to try and pick a winner, picking a horse based on its name or what colours the jockey is wearing is just as effective!
So if you want to get one amazing boxes in your hot little hands click here to head to Sportsbet. There are no hidden catches, it’s simply that easy! The Spring Racing essentials Violet Box is valued at over $90, so that’s a guaranteed winner right there!