It’s your cheat day, your treat day! The day you allow yourself to let go a little, but you want to do it right, don’t get overwhelmed in the confectionary aisle and end up choosing a macadamia and honey bar… that’s not cheating! Make your own wickedly delicious rocky road and feel good about being domestic, you’ll work for this sweet in more ways than one.
200 grams of Cadbury milk chocolate.
200 grams of Cadbury old gold dark chocolate.
150 grams of Pascall marshmallows (pink and white).
150 grams of Allen’s Ripe Raspberry lollies.
A handful of unsalted peanuts.
1. Line a 30 x 20 cm tray with baking paper.
2. Cut marshmallows and raspberry lollies in half.
3. Sprinkle the tray with marshmallows, raspberry lollies and peanuts (keep an even ratio).
4. Melt and combine milk and dark chocolate.
5. Pour over marshmallows, raspberry lollies and peanuts evenly.
6. Place in refrigerator until set.
7. Cut into squares.