I love Taylor Swift. There, I said it. She’s everyone’s guilty pleasure. She has the knack of creating a song that gets stuck in your head for days. Yes, I’m talking about you We Are Never Getting Back Together and Shake It Off. Whatever the recipe is for creating catchy tunes, Swift has got it and she keeps dishing out hit after hit. The video for her latest hit Blank Space has gone viral. Not afraid to poke fun of herself and her reputation as a man-eater, Swift lets her crazy out and some how still managed to look good.
If you can tear your eyes away from T Swizzle’s love interest model Sean O’Pry for a second, you’ll notice Miss Swift rocks a pretty enviable wardrobe in the clip, changing no less than 20 times, which averages an impressive new outfit every 12 seconds.
We break down Taylor Swift’s epic Blank Space wardrobe for you:
1. In the video opener, Swift is seen in a lacy La Perla bustier, covered by a sheer black robe with a feathered hem and lace eye mask. Note the cute cameo by Swift’s cat Olivia Benson.
2. No one does drama like Elie Saab and Taylor rocks his dramatic, black lace gown with a dark mulberry lip.
3. Donning one of Kate Middleton’s favourite designers, Swift channels her inner ice queen with a delicately beaded Jenny Packham gown.
4. Swift makes like a disco ball with this heavily embellished silver gown.
5. Only T Swizzle could get away with riding a bike inside, and she does it while looking prim and proper in plaid pants, a cashmere maroon knit paired with a big statement necklace.
6. We love that Swift doesn’t wear an art smock to paint, instead preferring a mulberry shirt with an ox blood collar. Bonus points for the perfect winged eyeliner.
7. Relationship goals. Wearing a sheer Elie Saab gown while walking with Sean O’Pry and 3 dobermans. Extra style points for O’Pry rocking a cape better than Batman. Ben Affleck take note.
8. Swift dons a classic horse riding ensemble as she goes for ride with her impossibly photogenic boyfriend.
9. This floral appliqué-covered gown is classic Swift. Femininity and elegance done right.
10. This delightfully frothy Oscar de la Renta gown is signature Swift, right down to the bold red lip and perfectly coifed hair.
11. These high waisted Katie Ermilio shorts are the perfect outfit for showing of Swift’s endless legs. She goes for full girly glam with cropped lemon yellow sweater and raspberry coloured mary-janes.
12. What’s the perfect picnic outfit? According to T Swizzle, it’s a Stephanie Waldrip halterneck paired with Linda Farrow sunnies and lots of bling.
13. Taylor makes portrait stabbing look good in a beautifully draped dark red gown.
14. Swift tries to distract us from her psycho behaviour with a ultra-girly dress. You aren’t fooling anyone Swifty.
15. Swift isn’t afraid to get down and dirty and show her crazy side with mascara running down her face as she cries in her mansion dressed head to toe in Ralph Lauren.
16. Crazy never looked so good. Swift manages too still look glamorous in a split to the thigh white dress while throwing her boyfriend’s shirts off the balcony.
17. Although she’s throwing her boyfriend’s phone in the water, it’s hard to stay angry at Swift when she looks as cute as she does in her Naeem Khan matching paisley print set and Prada heels.
18. Taylor wrecks havoc on an apple while looking great in a long black gown accessorised with chunky jewellery.
19. Swift manages to trash a car all while keeping her pale pink Katie Ermilio crop top and high-waisted skirt on. Now that’s skill.
20. Taylor rounds out her amazing clip with a crazy attempt at cutting down a tree. She’s wearing lace and a sheer skirt though, so it’s totally acceptable.
Still can’t get enough of T Swizzle? Check out the full video here: