Black Friday madness has extended across the Pacific ocean to Australia with some great sales and offers available tomorrow and stretching over the weekend into Cyber Monday. Traditionally two national shopping events in the US, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, are entrenched in the Thanksgiving holiday week similar to our Boxing Day sales. We’re definitely not complaining that it’s caught on here so we’ve rounded up some of the bargains that are available as part of this shopping event.
For four days only, Kmart Australia will introduce Black Friday buys to its range, stocking its shelves with close to 100 exclusive products that have never been available in store before, from Friday 29 November to Monday 1 December 2019. With Kmart’s continuing effort to deliver high quality products at lowest prices for families its Black Friday range, spanning across homewares, toys, electronics, kitchen and outdoor, that is expected to excite all Australians and make their everyday living brighter.
You can take a sneak peek at the Black Friday range on Kmart Australia’s website (here) but we’re loving the Kmart egg chair with a RRP of $179.
To celebrate the exclusive range, a special ‘opening’ morning will be hosted at Kmart Southland this Friday 29 November 2019 from 8am with cupcakes for the first 200 customers through the door and goodie bags for the first 200 customers to make a Black Friday purchase.
Visit www.kmart.com.au for your nearest location and to buy
HIGHPOINT SHOPPING CENTRE
Highpoint Shopping Centre will begin its Black Friday celebrations with a 14-hour-long shopping extravaganza. Leading retailers will host over 200 sales and discounts offers on Friday, which will continue into Saturday trading (9am – 9pm). Highpoint is set to be packed to the rafters with shoppers mad for ticking off Christmas gifts early! You can see the offers here
In addition to the major sales, shoppers will also be treated to in-centre customer experiences including:
- The Vault: an epic rewards room unlocking over $12,000 worth of prizes! Shoppers who spend over $250 in-centre (excluding Supermarkets) can present their receipts to the teller for their chance to withdraw a Highpoint Gift Card or special retailer prize. Imagery attached from a previous rewards activation at Highpoint.
- STRIKE x Red Bull Bar: Shoppers looking to take a break can visit the Strike Bar on level 1, to sip on cocktails, play garden games and win prizes
- Other festivities include a Steve Madden in-store claw machine, Nova Casanovas and a Crunch Fitness rowing competition
Highpoint Shopping Centre, 120-200 Rosamond Road Maribyrnong 3032
To celebrate Black Friday, Priceline are having a Black Fri-Yay sale. Starting today until 1 December 2019, the four day sale will see 50% off makeup (some exclusions apply). Makeup Brands including L’Oreal, essie, Revlon, Maybelline, Australis and Bourjois will be 50% off. Priceline Pharmacy Makeup Director Sarah Laidlaw has rounded up her favourites that you can pick up during the sale
- “L’Oréal Paris Infallible More Than Concealer this full coverage concealer can be used as a traditional concealer or buffed all over for a flawless cover. I’m loving the creamy finish and the wand applicator that makes it easy to apply exactly where you want it”.
- “Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eye Shadow these beautiful shimmery eye shadows give serious pigment delivery and lasting power. Apply directly to the lid with the wand applicator for intense glittery goodness, or polish a small amount over the lid with a brush for a sheer party-worthy sparkle”.
- “L’Oréal Paris Karl Collection I’m loving this entire range of luxe products, but a special mention to the dual tone Highlighter. The duo has a beautiful skin-toned metallic and a soft gold shade. Perfect for bringing mid-light skin tones to life. The lipsticks are creamy and gorgeous. The ProvoKative shade is a stunning classic orange based red that screams screen siren”.
- “Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eye Pencil these super soft pencils are amazing for the party season. Waterproof so they don’t slide in the Summer heat and a range of 10 colours from Disco Ball Silver through to Bleu Neon and a fab sparkly black called Black Ultra Glitter to give your smoky eye a little fun edge”.
- “Karen Murrell this range of long-lasting lipsticks made of natural ingredients is a winner. There are 8 shades and they contain an array of oils that leave your lips feeling hydrated and soft… like a lip balm feel with a lipstick colour payoff. It can be hard to find a good neutral for darker lips as some colours tend to be too dull, dark or too pale. The Cordovan Natural shade is a perfect light brown with a hint of pink that is natural and pretty for tanned or darker skin tones”.
For more information and to find you nearest Priceline store visit www.priceline.com.au
CHADSTONE – THE FASHION CAPITAL
Chadstone – The Fashion Capital and its retailers will be reducing prices in a shopping frenzy on Friday 29 November and across the weekend. Customers can beat the Christmas rush and start ticking off their wish lists early while saving up to 50% off. From 8am until 11pm, Chadstone will come to life with more than 300 exclusive offers for the world’s biggest shopping event.
Customers who spend $250 or more and sign up to be a Chadstone First Member can rest and refuel with a complimentary Expresso Martini and sweet treat at The Noir Bar and Lounge between 6pm – 9pm on Friday and Saturday. From 12pm – 4pm customers can enjoy a cool dose of soft serve and personalise with toppings of their choice.
You can see Chadstone’s offers here
Chadstone – The Fashion Capital, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone 3148