On February 8th 2012, Couturing held their official launch party, with thanks to some amazing sponsors. Please see below to view all the amazing support we received. Without those involved below, the launch would not have been as much of a success as it was.
Thank you to:
- Melbourne’s GPO for the launch space
- BlackBerry for the PlayBooks for the room so guests could view Couturing as well as giving one away as a door prize (which will be announced soon!)
- Chili-T for all your amazing catering – there is no doubt the Peking Duck and Lychee wrapped prosciutto and mint was a hit
- Acqua Panna for providing all the water and the most refreshing San Pellegrino flavoured sparkling
- Polaroid for allowing us the use of your cameras – we know so many walked away with a new memory
- Flipside for getting Wives Club DJ’s involved – the music was amazing
- fleur for decorating the space SO elegantly. Nothing livens up a room like flowers and the hydrangeas en masse were a fabulous idea. Fleur truly is the event decoration guru – a must have for my wedding!
- Our Boys and Girls who donated the time of their event staff – friendly smiling faces even when super busy
- And of course Belvedere who provided the most gorgeous cocktails – thank you for “The Couturing” and “Five Dresses” the new signature cocktails of Couturing.
Images by Wanda Chin and Meagan Harding
Leave a Reply