YSL BEAUTY ZONE BY YSL BEAUTY AT CHADSTONE
Bringing together the best in innovations, discovery and creativity across fragrance, makeup and skincare, YSL BEAUTY ZONE is popping up at Chadstone Shopping Centre in VIC (5 July to 17 July). YSL BEAUTY ZONE extends further into Australian homes with the immersive and interactive experience accessible nationwide at yslbeauty.com.au all throughout the month of July.
BEAUTY ZONE by taking part with the following interactive moments:
One of the many immersive experiences offered at BEAUTY ZONE will be a high-energy dance game, allowing participants to step it up for the chance to win deluxe YSL Beauty samples
- Guests can also experience YSL Beauty’s latest innovations and products all in one location. Discover the latest in skincare, makeup and fragrance including YSL’s bold new Lash Clash Mascara and Rouge Volupté Candy Glaze Lipstick, plus iconic products like Libre Parfum and Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum.
- For the first time in Australia, beauty lovers will get their first look at one of the most innovative beauty products on the market: Rouge Sur Mesure Custom Lip Colour Device. This state of the art, at-home device takes personalisation to a whole new level, allowing the user to create thousands of customisable lip shades via a phone app in just seconds
- As an Australian-first, guests will enjoy a UV printing service exclusive to YSL that allows them to have their favourite YSL product personalised with an iconic YSL print, pattern or theme. The UV printer also offers monogrammming services to truly make each product one of a kind!
- Encouraging visitors to discover YSL’s transformative beauty and skills that works best for their beauty needs, YSL beauty advisors and makeup artists will assist with the perfect look and routine
- Replicate your perfect makeup look with a range of deluxe samples available!
FRANK BODY COLLOBRATION WITH INDIGENOUS ARTIST RACHEL SARRA
frank body has collaborated with Indigenous artist, Rachael Sarra, to create a bespoke Original Coffee Scrub bag, of which 100% of profits will be donated to the Australian Literacy & Numeracy Foundation (ALNF) to support the great work the organisation does for marginalised groups in Australia.
This limited edition dressed-up OG scrub is about raising awareness and funds for ALNF which is dedicated to raising language, literacy and numeracy skills amongst marginalised communities—specifically First Nations, refugee and other vulnerable Australians. Jess Hatzis, frank body’s Co-Founder and CMO, has been an ambassador of ALNF for over five years so this is a cause that is close to her heart. Rachael’s bespoke design is called “We are still here”. It represents the water of her land and how it connects her with spirit and the past. As it washes over her, she is reminded that she is still surviving and thriving
Together with ALNF and Rachael Sarra, consumers can support the “shower together to empower together” campaign by purchasing an Original Coffee Scrub during the month of July. The limited-edition scrub will be available for purchase from frank body’s official website from today.
SUMMER FRIDAYS DREAM OASIS DEEP HYDRATION SERUM
Summer Fridays have launched their new Dream Oasis Deep Hydration Serum at MECCA, just in time for winter.
A refreshing serum for ultimate hydration, Dream Oasis is a weightless jelly-serum that instantly absorbs to deliver skin-drenching hydration with glycerin, hyaluronic acid and squalane. Key features of this new serums include:
- Gentle for sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin with skin soothing ingredients
- Use it alone for oilier or acne-prone skin, or as first-layer moisture primer for drier skin
- Dream Oasis can be used in both your AM and PM skincare routine
- Pairs perfectly with the Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Cream
Dream Oasis is now available to shop online and in-store at MECCA for RRP $66 AUD.