Clarins launches 7 reformulated facial cleansers including their first ever Cleansing Micellar Water, as well as 3 new toning lotions, that are not only good for your skin but also kind to the planet. The new range expertly removes traces of make-up and rids the skin of impurities thanks to gentle ingredients which work to purify, cleanse, and soothe.
- Cleansing Micellar Water is suitable for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin. It targets those who are used to a fast facial cleansing routine.
- Velvet Cleansing Milk is for women looking for comfortable, gentle cleansing.
- Total Cleansing Oil is for those who love to wear long-wearing or waterproof make-up.
- Purifying Gentle Foaming Cleanser (ideal for combination to oily skin). It is enriched in organic meadowsweet and a derivative of salicylic acid; it purifies the skin and promotes a tighter skin texture.
- Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser (for normal to dry skin). It contains organic aloe vera extract for hydrated skin.
- Soothing Gentle Foaming Cleanser (for very dry or sensitive skin). It is enriched in organic chamomile to soothe the skin and in organic shea butter to help prevent feelings of discomfort.
- Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse (for all skin types). It’s the very latest addition to the family of facial cleansers. Thanks to tamarind pulp extract, which contains AHA, it gently exfoliates the skin and makes it look more luminous and more radiant. Regardless of skin type, it was made for you!
- Purifying Toning Lotion for combination to oily skin. Purifying Toning Lotion contains extracts of meadowsweet and witch hazel which help tighten pores, purify, and leave skin looking radiant.
- Hydrating Toning Lotion for normal to dry skin. Hydrating Toning Lotion has extracts of aloe vera and fig to help soften and hydrate while leaving the skin feeling soft and fresh.
- Soothing Toning Lotion for for very dry or sensitive skin. Extracts of chamomile and purple coneflower are at the heart of Soothing Toning Lotion to help comfort and soothe the skin.
Available at Clarins.com.au and Myer, David Jones and selected pharmacies