Is your skin in a bit of a rut? Or a few too many late nights that’s left your skin suffering the consequences? By implementing this easy skincare recipem you can say goodbye to a dull complexion and hello to fresh, revitalised looking skin!
Some core ingredients and products you should invest in are:
- GinZing Refresh Scrub Cleanser
- Origins Modern Friction Brightening Pads
- Origins GinZing Refresh Eye Cream
- Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Vitamin C Moisturiser
- Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Serum
We’ve put together some great ways to combine these products to get perfect glowing skin.
1. Use the GinZing Scrub and Modern Friction Pads on alternate days to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. The Ginzing Scrub contains panax ginzing and caffeine that work to brighten and smooth the appearance of dull skin while the tiny beads gently remove dead skin cells to boost healthy cell turnover. The addition of grapefruit, lemon and spearmint result in a burst of refreshment and will leave you with the beginning of truly glowing complexion. For a more intense cleanse, the Modern Friction Pads use fruit acids and rice bran extract to exfoliate.
2. A common skincare concern for many is dark shadows under the eyes which can contribute to making your complexion appear flat and dull. To combat this, use an eye cream as it is directly designed to protect this area of fine, delicate skin. The GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream has a pearly luminosity to it that will brighten and de-puff the under eye area. The caffeine, panax ginseng and magnolia extract increase the flow of circulation minimising the appearance of signs of fatigue and will leave you looking fresh and rejuvenated! For extra refreshment, keep the cream in the fridge for instant cooling!
3. After the dirt, makeup and dead skin cells have been removed from your skin comes the all important step of reintroducing moisture! Peter Thomas Roth is a cosmesutical brand that delivers fast, effective results and their Camu Camu Moisturiser works wonders. Camu Camu is an Amazonian berry that has 30 times the Vitamin C of an orange, so if you’re searching for the perfect brightening ingredient then look no further! In addition to this ‘mecca’ of Vitamin C, four potent anti-ageing peptides as well as Vitamins A & E are included to assist collagen production (basically bid farewell to fine lines and wrinkles), brighten and smooth the skin and protect against free radicals that permanently damage skin.
4. If you’re truly serious about skincare and making your complexion as radiant as possible then you must invest in a top quality serum. Serums penetrate deeper into the skin than a moisturiser can purely because of their smaller molecular form. To put it simply, view your cleansing and exfoliating steps like having a shower in the morning and your serum as eating a nutritious breakfast! For instant brightness and luminosity pump PTR’s Camu Camu serum into your hands rubbing the serum to warm it up. Firmly press the serum into your forehead and chin with your hands and hold, before pressing into your cheeks. To stimulate the serum further run your fingertips over your face starting from your neck working your way around the perimeter of the face before running down your nose to chin a few times. To finish, press your hands into your forehead, chin and cheeks one more time.
Origin’s GinZing range and Peter Thomas Roth’s Camu Camu products will give your skin an instant pick-me-up. Like a shot of espresso for your skin, you’ll never have looked more refreshed, rejuvenated or radiant!
Origins and Peter Thomas Roth products are available at Kit Cosmetics