The Convenient Store will stock your favourite go-to snacks as well as be packed with bespoke products and fresh and packaged food produced in collaboration with leading Melbourne chefs and restaurants such as:
- Supernormal’s Convenient katsu sando
- Supernormal’s Convenient egg sando with yuzu kosho mayo
- The Convenient Motherlode: an epic Italian-influenced sandwich loaded with cold cuts and cheese from every single deli at Queen Victoria Market’s Dairy Hall
- Lune Croissanterie’s cheese and Vegemite scroll
- Baker Bleu’s olive, feta and walnut stirato
- Falco Bakery pop-tarts
- The Convenient jam-doughnut ice-cream
- The Calamity Jane: Beatrix’s tribute to the Wagon Wheel
- That’s the Way the Violet Crumbles: Gelato Messina’s tribute to Australia’s favourite chocolate-covered honeycomb bar
Just like your average 7-Eleven, The Convenient Store will be slinging Slurpees (in a brand-new flavour), flavoured onigiri and a special Melbourne-roasted coffee blend.
The Convenient Store is also licensed, which means people can grab a drink on the go such as wines from Gippsland, beers from Brick Lane, gin from Supernormal, plus cocktails from The Everleigh and Bar Americano.
The Convenient Store is cashless and will be open from 8am till 6pm, Friday 20 to Sunday 29 March at Queen Victoria Market.
For more information please visit https://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/program/the-convenient-store-7560