One of my favourite things is sitting outside, enjoying a cup of coffee and getting into a good book. And whether you’re wanting to relax by the pool on your holiday or delve into a storyline on a Sunday arvo, it’s the perfect time to stock up on a few quality-reads. Why? Because Book Depository has announced its top 10 selling books worldwide!
The diversity of the list is awesome and it’s great to see a fellow Aussie taking the top spot. I’ve read a couple of the books from the list which I thoroughly enjoyed, so no doubt the rest will be of same quality.
1. The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape
2. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
3. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
5. Stories for Boys Who Dare to be Different by Ben Brooks
6. Raising Boys in the 21 st Century by Steve Biddulph
7. 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
8. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
9. Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
10. Have You Filled A Bucket Today? By Carol McCloud
A little reminder: there’s free shipping with every Book Depository order. They’re also 21% cheaper than their competitors, so here’s your chance to buy that high-end lipstick you’ve been lusting over for the past couple of weeks!
Have a look at some of Book Depository’s other best sellers here: