FRANK BODY RELEASE A-BEAUTY SCRUB
frank body has launched A-Beauty scrub, a sugar and coffee brightening exfoliator with native Australian ingredients for glowing skin. Using the best of Australian beauty to give you a natural scrub that protects, nourishes and leaves skin so smooth, it is suitable for all skin types. It will leave your skin feeling tighter, brighter and more even.
The formulation includes Finger Lime, a powerful exfoliator helps to brighten skin, fade scars, marks and pigmentation and retain your skin’s moisture due to its AHA properties. It also includes Eucalyptus to help give anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and Kakadu Plum that provides a high concentrate of Vitamin C to help anti-ageing, fights blemishes and repairs damaged skin from the sun.
HIGHPOINT’S ULTIMATE BEAUTY EVENT RETURNS
The ultimate beauty event series is set to make over Melbourne’s west. Architects of Beauty will return to Highpoint Shopping Centre for its fourth consecutive year, taking place on Thursday 9 May until Sunday 12 May 2019. This year’s curated program of hands-on workshops and masterclasses will inspire beauty lovers to ‘Glow Your Own Way’ – from natural to neon, simple skincare to stage makeup, and so much more.
Uniting the biggest names in Australian beauty, this category-defining event series will welcome an impressive line-up of beauty business experts, make-up visionaries and podcasting pioneers to deliver an experience like no other. This year’s ‘beauty architects’ include:
• Erika Geraerts, Founder of casual cosmetics brand, Fluff, and Shella Ruby Martin, renowned Melbourne make-up artist, who have teamed up to deliver a striking conversation about the future of beauty, as well as a lesson to mastering Fluff’s iconic ‘makeunder’
• Globally recognised drag queen, Karen From Finance, who will step through the essential tips, tricks and trends in drag transformation
• Jack Cail, the Melbourne-based celebrity make-up artist known for his gorgeous glow, who will teach beauty lovers how to recreate this trending look by highlighting, contouring and adding pops of neon
• Celebrity make-up artist, Chantelle Baker, who will share her insights into achieving her signature glam. Guests can also indulge in Champagne and cronuts by Rustica while soaking in Chantelle’s professional expertise
• The podcast pioneers behind Shameless, Zara McDonald and Michelle Andrews, who will bring their tongue-in-cheek lens on life and pop culture to the event series through hosting each of the headline masterclasses
In addition to attending events led by these beauty luminaries, Highpoint customers will also have access to workshops by leading beauty retailers including Dior, L’Occitane, Inglot, Innisfree, LUSH Cosmetics and Ottoman3.
Architects of Beauty will be held from Thursday 9 May to Sunday 12 May 2019, at Highpoint Shopping Centre, Level 2 (outside David Jones), 120-220 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong, Victoria. To find out more and book in for Architects of Beauty events, visit www.highpoint.com.au.